- Laboratory and other Scientific/Research Equipment
- IT Equipment
- Food Service Equipment
- Medical Equipment
- Miscellaneous Office Equipment
- Note: both existing equipment and new equipment may be covered under the program.
Benefits of the Program
- Significant cost savings over existing provider/manufacturer (17-35%)
- One point of contact for all service calls
- Ability to use your same service providers in most cases
- Flexible billing plans
- No additional charges – once you pay the discounted program rate, you cannot be billed for any overages that come up during the life of the contract
How to use the Specialty Underwriters (SU) Contract:
To request a quote, simply email a copy of your existing contract to Specialty Underwriters:
office: 800-558-9910, ext. 2782 cell: 262-993-1643
SU will respond with a quote indicating how much savings they can provide you. If for any reason SU is not able to cover the equipment in question, or they cannot provide a discount over what you are currently paying, they will let you know right away.
To place an order with SU, you would simply create a requisition in eVA under the vendor name Specialty Underwriters. (If your equipment is currently still under contract with your existing provider, coverage by SU will begin once the current contract expires.)
How to Request Service from SU:
For each piece of equipment covered by SU, they will provide you with a tag (sticker) listing their 1-800 service number (800-833-7050) and a unique identification number for that piece of equipment. To request service, simply call the 1-800 number and provide the identification number and some other basic information. SU will then arrange for service on your behalf. If the situation is urgent, caller should indicate that to the SU dispatcher.
Questions? Contact Josh Van Dyck in Procurement Services: firstname.lastname@example.org or (804) 628-2878.
For More Information