ResponsibilityProcurement Services is responsible for the procurement function for all departments within the University in accordance with established policies. Responsibilities include:
- Ensure that all procurements are conducted in a fair and impartial manner with avoidance of any impropriety or appearance of impropriety.
- Provide the proper quantity and quality of products and services at the appropriate time and location required by the institution.
- Secure such products and services at competitive prices, consistent with prevailing economic conditions.
- Administers the eVA system for VCU users. This includes providing training, granting access, and ensuring compliance with the use of the system. Procurement Services also communicates updates to users regarding system upgrades, deadlines, and integration alerts.
- Ensure that professionalism is not only promoted but also maintained by the procurement staff.
For More Information