Step by Step
Learn About eVA
The eVA website provides a great deal of useful information about registration, billing and payment of the eVA fee, and the many advantages of eVA registration.
A summary of the transaction fees for vendors is below:
- DSBSD-certified SWaM Businesses: 1 percent, capped at $500 per order.
- Vendors that are not DSBSD-certified SWaM Businesses: 1 percent, capped at $1,500 per order.
VCU does not receive any revenue from these fees. VCU instead pays a corresponding agency eVA fee to the Commonwealth's Department of General Services. Certain types of purchases are except from eVA transaction fees. These exceptions are determined by the Commonwealth of Virginia. View the eVA Exemptions list for current list of exceptions.
Complete Online Registration
- Go to the eVA Registration page
- Click the blue 'REGISTER' button on the left-hand side of the page
- Select "Vendor Registration" on the right-hand side of the page and follow the prompts to enter your information
- You may also reference the eVA PDF guide or ‘How To’ video for helpful information and instructions.
For More Information
Email: eVA Customer Care| Toll Free Phone: (866) 289-7367