Quick link to Chrome River
Find Help Resources for Chrome River here
Step by Step
Collect All Receipts and/or Supporting DocumentationView Documentation for Travel & Food Expenses table.
Although not all-inclusive, the following information is required for expense reimbursement and must be submitted:
- Reason for travel and any unusual fees such as charges for changing reservation/ticket
- Internet confirmation pages of expenses if online methods were used to procure services (If a Boarding pass is not available, itinerary and proof that the trip was taken is required)
- Reason for business phone calls or facsimiles
- Itemized receipt for lodging or comparative statement if alternative lodging is used (i.e., apartment)
- Itemized receipts for business meals and overtime meals.
- Final itemized vehicle rental and gas receipts
- Approval for use of private or State-owned aircraft
- Receipts required if claim for the following expenses is more than $25:
- Airline baggage fees
- Business Center (i.e. fax, printing)
- Telecomm (i.e. phone calls, Internet)
- Registration Fees
Generally, credit card statements are not sufficient documentation to support the reimbursement of travel expenses.
If a receipt is missing altogether, the traveler must provide proof of payment in the form of a credit card statement or copy of front and back side of cashed check and submit a written memo detailing why the receipt is not available.
If a receipt is missing and proof of payment is not available, expenses must be charged to local funds and approved by the VP.
If a situation arises in which an itemized receipt is not available for a business meal, a written explanation stating whether or not alcohol was purchased is required.
- If alcohol was not purchased, the amount may be placed on state funds
- If alcohol was purchased, the entire amount must be placed on local funds
Submit the Reimbursement through Chrome River with Receipts and/or Supporting Documentation
Read Chrome River FAQs
[contentblock id=65 img=html.png]