Step by Step
Obtain a Copy of the IFB
Draft a Response
Provide detailed responses to the requests for information specified in the IFB.
Complete the Required Forms
The following forms must be completed as part of the proposal package. Failure to include any of the required forms may result in an incomplete response.
- IFB cover sheet with original signature
- Appendix 1 : PARTICIPATION IN STATE PROCUREMENT TRANSACTIONS SMALL BUSINESSES AND BUSINESSES OWNED BY WOMEN AND MINORITIES (SWaM-Certified firms do not need to complete)
- All Addenda, if applicable
- Price Schedule, if applicable
- Any other requirements as outlined in the proposal
Submit the original documents in accordance with the instructions specified in the solicitation Do not forget to supply an electronic copy, as requested.
The official time used in the receipt of bids is that time on the automatic time stamp machine in Procurement Services. Bids received in the issuing office after the date and time designated are automatically disqualified and cannot be considered. The University is not responsible for delays in the delivery of mail by the U.S. Postal Service, private couriers, or the intra-university mail system. It is the sole responsibility of the bidder to ensure that its bid reaches the Procurement Services office by the designated date and hour.
For More Information
Contact the buyer listed on the solicitation.