Procurement Services strives to be a best-in-class organization by committing to the following practices:
- Collaborate internally and with campus partners on supplier enablement, purchasing channels, strategic sourcing and training, to contain costs and improve productivity.
- Make purchasing and accounts payable information accessible, timely and meaningful to campus users to support them in managing their respective operations.
- Enable technologies that empower our end users to streamline processes and perform their job duties in an efficient and effective manner.
- Enable e-procurement catalogs that provide the latest and greatest innovations and products from our suppliers.
- Provide proactive outreach and collaboration with end-users to identify sources of supply that meet their requirements and enable them to creatively solve problems.
- Provide easy access to top quality suppliers of health care and research goods and services.
In order to achieve our goals, the Procurement Services team shares a common set of values:
- Ethics: Employ the highest ethical standards, demonstrating fairness and transparency in our day-to-day practices.
- Collaboration: Work together to combine our diverse yet collective talents and skills to accomplish organizational goals.
- Innovation: Create an environment that encourages and rewards innovative thinking, open communication and continuous process improvement.
- Professional Growth: Strive to promote and encourage continuing education and the general development of professional knowledge and skills of our team members.