Department Fax Numbers
- Accounts Payable: 804-828-9188
- Travel & Reimbursement Services: 804-828-9188
- eVA & Training: 804-828-7837
- University Purchasing: 804-828-7837
Centralized Email Addresses
There are numerous central email accounts managed by Procurement Services. Departments are encouraged to use these central email addresses for the purposes described below. If you send an email to a central account you should not also email or copy an individual in that area. These accounts were set up to ensure emails are received in the appropriate area to respond to your requirements.
Used to send any correspondence pertaining to the Commercial Card.
Used to send any questions, information or request to the corporate card program administration team.
Used if a department receives an original vendor invoice. The department may scan and email it to Procurement Services rather than sending it through campus mail. See directions located at: Submit an Invoice
Used to send any correspondence pertaining to electronic invoicing.
Used if a department needs to have any of the following changes made:
- Terminated from employment – Another eVA user can be designated for custodial access to this person’s account.
- Vendors that are not DSBSD-certified Small Businesses: .75 percent, capped at $1,500 per order.
- Changes roles within a department – Please be aware that switching from an approver role to a receiver role must be a permanent change and no temporary changes will be allowed.
- Transfers to a different department within the University – Another eVA user can be designated for custodial access to this person’s account.
- Changes to physical location (delivery address) – This address is defaulted to each person’s eVA access
Used to send W9's if a vendor needs to be created in Banner.